Monday, June 15, 2009

Water Tears (LIC)

The sharp pains greet me as my eyes blink open to the 21st floor view of my frozen New York
Skyscrapers decorating the scene as I gaze thru Jazzy's (ceiling to floor) windows of opportunity
Praying the blood flow didn't increase over my 5 hour comfy sleep 
Layed up in highest bed I think I've ever climbed into for a shut eye break
But the height is amazing for gazing @ the stars for your "wish upon a star" superstitious acts, if u will
Still with my city view pupil focus
The pains stab @ me
Wrestling my tears not to flow as I ramble thru my Andy Wharol bag in search of a tylenol III
Why is this nightmare 300 of this continuous condition?
Didn't Dr. Demarco remove everything that didn't belong that hugged @ my ovaries on the 8th of the 10th month in 08'?
This is the 09' year and its time for 100 percent health updates and A-1 credit of some sort
Time to be in tune with my star player
Get the almost 30 Nia in full-effect
Capture love and keep it prisoner until the death do us part vow is broken
So God I ask u, why the blood again and the pressure and pain of my past 08' misery's
I left that health scare behind when the confetti came down and my toast was made in the crowded nightlife of Marquee w/ my two bestest
I rang in the New Year of every new beginning I requested in my daily prayers
I do regret not jotting down no more cysts on my sin paper that was shredded @ the 7:30 prayer service I attended on NYE
Does this give a full explanatory state since it wasn't something mentioned
God knows in my unconscious medulla oblongata that those things should have become extinct to my 5 by 6 figure
Roy asked me can I still have kids
Something that puzzled me @ once but was easily forgotten after both ovaries were left intact
I snatch up my Holy Bible searching for the story and name of the woman that bleed continuously thru time
Not yearning to be an ancestor of hers but irony would so make its mark
Drink more water Bone tells me for healthy skin purposes
But now I feel the water is needed most because I've dehydrated myself from sporactic moments of exhausting water tears

Nia C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...