Monday, June 15, 2009

True/Pure Happiness

Hey guys I've been inspired to write daily again 
Since I've been given such a gift, in my sense of a gift
No I'm not referring to more of my already well aware purpose driven poetic talent
I'm referring to the gift of inspiration that comes in the form of a male, every now and then
You know this man well, he has united a nation like never before
The hope I feel is unprecedented from my new found inspiration Barack Obama 
I've been reconnected to my America
He just inspires you to wanna do for self.
1st reach out to self, so you can give of self - for the use and help of others
In this 09' year I feel we all need to come to grips with ourselves and be as brutally honest with ourselves as possible
I don't know how happy you all are 
But I'm aiming and goal pursuing my true happiness
I mean happiness with self
Content with self
Confident with self
Joyous with self
Proud with self
Being in relationships are what we do I'm sure we all are well aware of this fact
We are born and built for relations 
No one is meant to be alone 
God created Adam and then from the rib of he, he created Eve 
But 1st we must see if he or she is Christable or now Barackable enough to receive our God given love
One can only reciprocate what is accepted of them when they are aware you accept nothing but the best for self 
If you only give yourself nothing but the best you, will receive just the same
We all serve a jealous God, so he will block what's not suppose to be, no matter how hard we crave/try 
When we cry and feel the heartache of what we consider unexpected pain
Its not unexpected pain, its self inflicted pain
Why beat urself up and try to work harder on something or with someone that you soulfully feel isn't right for you (Read: Eat, Pray, Love)
I don't care if you've been doing/working on something your entire life or with a person your entire life
I require, desire, need my butterflies always
And when they stop flapping inside my pessimistic state enters
And being the Old piscean soul that I am 
I tend to embody others emotions, feelings as well as others problems
Feeling this is what I'm suppose to do 
When others that I love hurt, I hurt harder sometimes than they do
But this year will be different
I'm not gonna argue with my Lord about what I crave, want, and desire or who I think needs to be with me
I've discovered and always knew
What was meant to be, will be
I going to Boomerang my pure love and have it come back ten-fold with God's chosen ones for me
If its a long term-friendship, a loving- love, a chat with a complete stranger, a talk with a wiseman, etc...
I will accept it and receive it, in its form
No questions asked
My expectations for self have been risen to the highest peak
So when I receive what God or who God has prepared for me
I will receive it or receive them in its/their purest form
Vsualize it like this
When you entered this world from your mother's womb
You entered in your most innocent, purest nature
Why not repeat your entry, in your exit
Leave earth (when you're called) the same way you entered
I'm sure your happiness with self will be the happiness that was God given from birth
Our 1st smile, should be our eternal smile

~Nia~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...