Monday, June 15, 2009

My Key

I've been called beautiful
I've been called crazy
I've been broken
I've been lazy
I've been in love with him
I've been just his friend
I've dated 1 @ a time
I've dealth with many men
Why must his touch crumble me
Why must his touch make me faint
Why can't I just create his love with paint
How did I become so silly
How did I turn to stone
Why does it feel like I'm full of broken bones
I grew past this
I grew into a new girl
Now I'm trapped again in a oyster like a undiscovered pearl
When will it end
When will I get my ♥ back
When will I get back on my new girl track
Noone should have and affect on you with this magnitude
Noone should keep you in such a dreadful mood
We are meant to have relations with one another
When we make love the feeling is like no other
The drug of him keeps me in space
The addiction of him is how I state my case
Is it me
Is it he
Is it we
Or God is this love punishment for allowing him to have My Key?


Nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...