Monday, June 15, 2009

Somber mood, but not...

Chinky eyed on this watery morning
Pain-filled right side, craving a med of today
But I vowed not to put any toxins into this 5 by 6 frame
So what to do?
Mind drift off into my frequently visited fantasy world and focus on the feel of better-ness and forget the pain of minutes past?
Have you ever felt pressure closing in on you?
A claustrophobic feeling of the heavy world
Well I can testify, I was once and still am that form of a girl
Resession-ista the new word of our today
Praying all the bill pile ups and bad news views just phase away
My attorney telling me I will have to stand trial and that will be my big day
But regardless of the monetary settlement
Nothing can pay pain away
A hell of 3 years not wanting to live sometimes another day
Wanting a career in acting so everyone can witness the various persons I play
Reading over my piscean characteristics and seeing how my depth gives me so much to say
Writing is my love
Nothing can ever take this gift away
I read over quotes of today 
Many pisceans speak to me in that way
We comprehend a few words and paint a picture of the rest
One word could be 4 letters but in my visual I see the rest
I was asked what's the underlining meaning of anything that I release thru verbal or text
I blunt speak or write just await for what I'll say next
Even if there's a core to my depth in any given word
Its because I write from the ♥ like a tree loves a bird
Where will I end up in the days to come
Follow me thru my words because my journey has just begun
I don't want this to be a somber song because of the rain
I can only speak how I feel when my right side is covered in pain
I'm still smiling despite whatever you may receive
The young lady in the world of the innocent and the naïve
Page 2 of my 40 day release
Cleansing my body helps to keep my soul @ peace


~Nia(P)~

Piscean quotes:

"I want to arrive to my comfort place, life wise" ~Nia Crooks~

"If you love the one you're with, how do you feel about all the other's you're without" ~Nia Crooks~

"If life is a driving force and you're in the drivers seat, who's riding shot gun" ~Nia Crooks~

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves" ~Albert Einstein~.

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened" ~Dr. Seuss~

"I simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed" ~Sidney Poitier~

"It always amazes me to think that every house on every street is full of so many stories; so many triumphs and tragedies, and all we see are yards and driveways" ~Glenn Close~

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" ~Albert Einstein~

"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion" ~Jack Kerouac~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...