Monday, June 15, 2009

Love Reasons

This love thing has been kicking me senseless day&night after day&night
I kept dodging the blows but they kept catching me off guard
I decided to step out on love and catch loves right foot
I grabbed and we both fell flat on our faces
The 1st laughter meeting with our eyes made my ♥ melt like Ben&Jerry's Vanillia Bean
Have I fallen in love?
The warm breeze of the 1st real Spring Friday made me swallow all aspects of love
He spoke not only to me but to some of the girlie loves in my life
The door of his real feelings flew open and out came answers
Its approaching two scattered years and we been going hard for over 30days now
My smiles get bigger & bigger
And on the inside my safety net with him is growing like Quack grass Weeds
Where will we both end up?
I don't like to dwell or even mention the word "END"
Because my everyday is a new beginning
Even though, he continues to fight with his feelings
He'll learn eventually that our feelings always win the battle
My glorious state that my ♥ and soul are in right now won't release me 
My plan is to just stay put
Enjoy the blissful-ness of every sensual kiss and love him now, right now
God gave me love as a gift so I'm going to keep loving in the present
What happen yesterday doesn't amount to what my today will deliver
Babe, I'm talking to you directly,
"I fell in love with you for all loves reasons not because we're just feeling the depths of the Spring season"

~P.Olay~

He calls me 
~Franny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...