Monday, June 15, 2009

April fool, but not...

The fool of the 1st day, of a born again Spring April cloudy skied, delivered me some mind blogging news: What's to come of this (full year approaching) pain-filled body?
As the rain drops tapped the window sills of 876 Park Avenue, Dr. Main started off with the news being a balance of both good and bad. My injury isn't life threatening but neither will it allow me to live my life to its fullest extent. Surgery chatter circulated the office as my Dad took his seat. My ♥ lightened a little when the spinal scalpel back cut was elimated from existence. Dr. Main recites, "I will cut you in the front near your neck and remove the disc bulge, your spine won't ever actually be touched. I can not promise you that this will alleviate your pain but it is a Possibilty". I looked @ Dad with my happy/sad eyes and said, "Dad the meds, the pain, the stress, the long drawn out days. If this is the answer to no more pain-filled days, I'm all for it. Dr. Main instructed me to see another physican for a 2nd opinion b4 dooms day hits. I've never set down with such a honest doc. I joked with him telling him he needs a show called, "The Honest Doctor". Lol He told stories of his life's journey with patients and the fortunes he could profit but chooses not to. He wants you to be happy with your choice and accept his works as the goal @ hand. He isn't God, he's his Christan helper living out his surgical puposes in this life. I wholeheartedly appreciated his parent-tisum as he spoke to me from a fatherly stand point. I now stare @ my Donna Karen chocolate brown sheets (a Mom's purchase) as I sit up straight and type and think to myself yesterday starts the day of my best life. I'm going the full mile with my 40days/40nights cleanse and even if surgery is implemented into the days of my purest body, so be it. I fell in love in the morning of yesterday not only with life itself but with the array of colorful personalities and people that help to create my best life. My laziness falls upon my piscean soul from time to time, but now its time to re-decorate Nia's life with new Godly steps and stones. I smile hard because my joyous ♥ has been elliptical worked out for the 1st time in my life. Day one down, 1st chapter of "The Purpose Driven Life" banked in the memory brain and seeing the photos of my loves on my tv top gets me to my happy point moment after moment. I don't want to prolong my story as yet because the beginning reactivates itself on a daily basis. So I'll trouble your eyes again 2morrow. For now, when you think of me have a capital "P" in mind for POSITIVE Person. That's the new me! As I bow, I hope you enjoyed my 1st story.

P...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...