Monday, June 15, 2009

Storm with me... Written:4/16/09

As I tear away the pages of my today I drift off into a friend space
I proposed the question before
How can you party with me if you can not pray with me?
All of the smiles I receive and reciprocate on a daily are never really true storytellers
Are your thoughts really of me?
What is in the lining of the word "friendship"?
Beneath the crevices of our bond, rapport, relationship or what have you 
How do you really perceive me?
If we don't slap Jesus fives together what is the reoccurring weather of this friendship?
I read quote of today: Will Smith: "You can tell how far your life and career will go based on the five people you spend most of your time with."
ReTwitted by the Southern Bird Mixed Bunny - has me in not just deep thought, but dead thought
Someone give me mouth to mouth, those words just killed me
I'm going to stay on the path of discovering my friend depth
How deep will you all seep with me?
When the perks are gone and I'm just laying there staring back @ you with those same chinky eyes 
What will be the celebratory state then?
The LaDyBuG on your collar, don't flick her off just let her wander
I expect the unexpected I've learned to take it with a grain of salt and accept it
Some thing's are just suppose to season off 
Who knows what will occur in the trails of this life
So are you willing to let me go or stick with me and fight?
Some days I won't toast with you
Some days I won't converse with you
Some days I won't laugh with you 
But will you be there when I'm frowning inside
I told my Big Bro KT he walks with such a radiance
No matter what's going on inside, his face always finds a way to hide
That's the Lord's song seeping thru your pours when there's no awareness of pain and sorrow
When you put your faith and your beliefs in God, his workings are miraculous
So I ask you, when the bottles are empty and the blunts go out, will you just sit there and pout?
Or will you grab a day on a pew with me and praise my God, our God 
And still love and enjoy me to pieces?
No matter how small things may seem, my God still stands up tall in me
The depth is here if you want to explore
The unknown may hurt but clarity will allow it to hurt no more
So speak to me. Tell me what's the meaning of me, my words, my ♥, my unmade up face - to the true you
Are you an imposter with the friend word in the palm of your hands?
Well wash them because you now should understand
I want you to receive me not perceive and block out all the presents and gifts
Just accept me and cherish a pure friendship
The doors of the church are always open and if you can't respect that, your whole perception is wack, maybe you will love me when I FADE TO BLACK

~P.Olay~

*Writing from core me or sometimes viracously...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...