Monday, June 15, 2009

Both my hands

When will I be able to enjoy my best
Just lay down and get normal comfortable rest
Stare @ my ceiling with nothing but good thoughts in mind
Have a family and companion of love and no more negative waste of time
Open my eyes and breath in a new day
Have a mouth full of blessings with nothing but christ like things to say
Open my arms to hug an array of surprises
And not have to clothed myself in pain and hurt disquises
Run my fingers thru my hair and smile @ self
Knowing that 100 is my new health
Kiss my love on the nose
Knowing the next step of our relationship is for him to propose
Sing in the shower about how good God has been
While washing away a night full of dirty sin
Dressing in the purest of whites
To enjoy some beautiful sunlight
Listening to the birds and playing footsies in the central park grass
Giggles and laughter is all that I ask
Heart felt moments that bring joyful tears to eyes
The tasting of my favorite apple pies
Deep thoughts of being swallowed by eternal bliss 
Never worrying about having just one last kiss
Him being me and me being he
Together basking in a commited unity
When will it occur, 29 years, prayers and wishes went up in the sky
God can you bless with me with my highest high
Eat, Pray and Love is what I present to you 
My heart is pure and yes this is true
Now bless away, fill me with morning joy and your amazing grace 
As I present you with my gifts of praise and show you my holy space
I kneel to you because you are the answer to my all
And if I ever hit rock bottom, in your arms is where I know I should fall
No matter where my mind will drift off to today
I know with you by my side I will always find my way
So God I ask in my bold stands
In the mist of love, my health and family stress just right now can you hold both my hands

Nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...