Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Winter Tears

Winter Tears

I tear for no reason @ all
I guess this is what Spring Cleaning does
Spring wants the winter love tears to escape
Prepare myself for new days
But the emptiness still leaves a naked feeling even after a huge meal
I wanted to hear his heart
I desired his story
2nd girl in 60 to say
I love you
And the why is presented to the latter
Me...
Thunder shock to my heart
Like a heavy storm over the gulf
There's no me
But there's also a more than me
No inkling of a 2009 Summer September
I'm a girl that's here today, gone tomorrow
But I loved him yesterday
I smelled him today
I wanted to be around for his tomorrow
But alone I stand
Never expecting the chat to give all the facts
But was so... needed
I lay in my daily tub waters
Shedding my winter tears
Only a flower patch of sweet smelling lillies can drift me somewhere
I really free, fall, fell, for this guy
And with hope being just a single thread from the beginning
Right now, I wonder why


Nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...