Friday, April 11, 2008

Save you

Save you

I want you to crash
Deadly accident no
But just so I can seize the chance to save you
I want you to soak up all the l♥ve I continue to redeliver
I argue and fight with my feelings, emotions, ego even my character daily
Nothing but a constant losing battle
Feeling like the IV is not enough to flush my soul
You consistently dehydrate me
Even with your absence
A invisible weight holds down the Queen's right side
My pillow newly washed, still with the dent of your big head
You belong there
Just for the purpose of my nightly pupil stares
My inner me feeling as empty as a New Years Eve bottle of Don
Why won't you just let me save you
I am your this and that
Impossibilities of a any male species desiring that much
God and I gathered all your needs
And if being frightened of my form of true l♥ve is your scapegoat
I scare you no more
Crash...
Crash...
Just crash already
I believe, I was born to save you

Nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...