Friday, March 21, 2008

Full Girl

Full Girl

Darkness...
Just the light of my berry and the chocolate thumbs of my hands
I focus upon
The paint chipping away on my qwerty keys
I've bruised my berry thru my deliverance of my God given gift
I feel its well deserved
Write/Type a voice cries out
These words that just won't stop escaping from my internal
I couldn't tell you nor explain how the hell I write
I blink wondering who's inside of me screaming out
The inner voice clouding my big brain Clear steam exiting my ears
I'm so happy today nothing could upset this state
May I speak your honor?
Can I approach the bench?
I feel twenty eight
Twenty eight love songs
Twenty eights testimonies
Twenty eight days
Twenty eight memories
Twenty eight laughs
That number Sunday morning bell rings out to my inner me
I'm okay with it
I'm content
I snap my toes to sound of my abnormal heart beat
Darkness with no fear
Loneliness, I fear not
Even if I lay in the casket this day staring back @ the world
I testify, I'm a full girl

Nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...