Sunday, February 17, 2008

Young Sheep

Young Sheep

I lay still in the noisy night
Rain drops hitting my window-sill like the tapping of an alley cats paw
Unbothered by the sound
My heavy eyes staring @ the screen as I thumb type
My mind still focused on the outcome of her new journey
Wanting to protect her from The Wolves
Knowing she's still yet a Young Sheep
Survival built within ever persons structure but worried that maybe one switch was missed
Happy for her hopes and smiles
Even joyful for her joy
But malice intent halo's over the head of he in my not so 20/20 vision eyes
I try to blink the thoughts away but my heart stays heavy
I remind Young Sheep, never be blinded by words because actions are the true story tellers
Surrendering myself to sleep
I'm going to rest now and just pray
My pastor recites, we feel prayer is the least we can do
But in all actuality its the most we can do
Well Young Sheep wander on
Maybe MG (MY GOD) or OG (OUR GOD) will activate the switch

Nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...