Monday, January 28, 2008

Where's the soap???

Where's the soap???

Historic moments in our life trap us in deep thought
My mind drifts off to past mistakes
Past promises
Past decisions
Past regrets
Past hopes
Even my past aches
I tare @ the pages of my unsung memory
Focusing on the reasoning behind it all
Awareness of how the dark clouds are strategically placed
Tribulation being the money word giving to try and erase
Having a tiger claw still couldn't rip the pages from this old but, new mind
My brain has been fixed
Changing my thought process has only band-aided the womb
I heard a quote
TELL YOUR PROBLEMS HOW BIG YOUR GOD IS...
I cough up my unanswered prayers
A Humming Bird sings near by
He may not be there when I call
But he's always on time
Forgiveness I bring forth
Knee capping the concrete
God I run to you
Yet still pondering the days
Where's the soap???
I must wash away the one way love
The same loves that won't quit loving the difficult me
All present when roll call is recited
Is there even a slot left for one new
Move over damnit I think he's here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...