Monday, January 28, 2008

"Part One" Fairy Hell

"Part One"

Fairy Hell

Cinderella...
Cinderella...
I hear Step Mama coyote yell my name thru the door
As I stare in the mirror of Possibilites
I see my glossy pupils lighting up back @ me
What will this world bring next
Locked up in the Attic of pain waiting for the key to turn the lock
Free me
Just Free me
Let me get a stab @ reality
Let me make my fantasy come alive
Daydreaming of twirling in a field of cherry blossoms with a sweet smelling lavender lily in hand
I take a deep wift of love
The scent of joy all around
I blink my eyes and Mama appears with another load of grief for me to wash
She screams have these linens pressed by 9
Your step sisters and I have a ball to attend
A ball...
A ball...
The ball..., Mama?
Yes! But Cinderella noone wants your rags there
You have enough work to complete here alone
I try to shield the tears brewing inside from bungy jumping on to my checks
My face begins to rain
Mama exits and slam locks the door
I'm trapped
I'm trapped eternally
I toss the linens to the floor and pan down into downward facing dog
I ache
I ache
I'm sure Prince Charming would love to meet this heart of heart
Even in rags I can love
I need to release all my carebear love hidden inside
I'm going to atomic bomb explode my Lord
A stink bomb of bitterness seeps thru my mind
Patience is a virture they say
My time will arrive
Someone bring the big black key
Free me
Just Free me

To be continued...

"Part Two"

Wait...

A melancholy weekend transformed into a sporatic warming, sunny, blue-skied day dream
He missed me
Only a two week of a prior face to face
But my Babe missed me
The 1st of my non-tragic, non-consistent, semi-relationship related connections
A unknown world of fun with the male species
My male species
My soul connector
My very own other half
Is this life???
In the companionship form that is
I'm loving it
Omg I'm loving it
Extremely adorable moment after moment
As I feel foot-like steps patter across my heart
My inside crowded with lustful cells
Love escaping into my fragile frame
I blink away as a memory of how the feeling of his prescence makes me glow amongst the land
His arms full of me as we lay day after day Night after night
How can anything feel so right
All negatives, all stress, all heartache, all low points @ hand shipped off
I hear the captain shout, ALL ABOARD
Who knew it would be great to be a real Girlfriend
Playing house constantly in the past
No more Ken's for this mixed-breed Barbie
Cindrella's glass Jimmy Choos are on
Joy around every city corner we turn
Splatters of happy as we glide together on the boogie floor
My Charming Adores me
Kisses for him only
This lovely lady in a dress, is taken
Wait...
Just wait...
The Cinderella story continues to unfold
Wait guys
Sigh;
There's so much more to come...

"Part Three"

Yet Again...

Who's world am I borrowing from
What window of dreams am I peeking into
What fairy hell have I been casted upon
This is not my story
This is not how I pictured it to play out
Where are the Bed of White Roses I requested
When the projector started rolling I prayed the director had enough film intact
My movie was clearly cut short
I heard a scream...
CUT...
Back on pause has arrived, yet again
My costar vanished from existence
I didn't know I was on the set of The Invisible Man
Maybe I selected the wrong role
I wanted to play Cinderella
I am Cinderella
He once joked about me being the Run Away Bride
So what does that make He
Since I'm the one standing with both glass Jimmy Choos in hand
He said let's jump together hopefully we land together
But no, I just needed to get those damn shoes off
My feet begun to swell
My heart begun to swell
Anxiety attack people
My pale skin decorated with hives
Someone come quick
Get me out of this dress
There will be no wedding today
My horse and carriage are ready to go back in the pumpkin patch
My rags reappeared
Back in the attic as Step Mother always said
I'll lock myself up
And throw away the key
I agree now
Unhappily Ever After
Tap your fake magic wand Fairy God Mother
Tap away
Charming wasn't meant for me
Maybe if I turn into a Olga
My Sherk will appear
Dragons don't need to guard this castle
I'll live here until my dying day
This heart of mine is broken
Cinderella is lost, yet again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...