Monday, January 28, 2008

Welcome me

Welcome me

I welcome you to endure the savior pages of my Universe
My .00000825 experienced earth
How can one call Rome home
When across seas has yet been traveled
But seeing through the eyes of another allows me to smell a Thursday's rain on a late Saturday morning
What's the name of the judge that ordered you not to live vicarously through a stranger's soul
Off with his/her head
The story of Alice and Wonderland plays back in my mind
Paperpack pages of one stranger's life growing in me like new white blood cells
Leaving should not always require meaning I've come to swallow
Finding though provides self significance
My self significance
Missing pieces to your puzzle may not be in Pandora's box or @ someone's weekly pity party
Maybe they are lost in an untraveled world
I feel and Angel wing growing out my back as my eyes repeatedly shift left to right across the pages of Eat Pray Love
A wine glass shakes on a Romanian Brasserie's table top near by
Attraversiamo...(Let's cross over)
Jumps out @ me
There's no grief, guilt, pain, regrets, sorrow, sadness, aggravation, humiliation, embarrassment, loneliness, malice acts, negative anything on that side
Attraversiamo...
Someone awaits you
A new someone
The YOU you've been purposely placed here to become
My earthly charity acts begin now
My 1st call for duty: Touch one soul
Not with my finger tips like a Marvel Comics hero
But with my heart, through my words Here I am Miss. Energy herself
Welcome me Universe
Here I come
Welcome me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...