Monday, January 28, 2008

Until next time

Until next time

Does time really define action
If you don't activate right now will it be able to operate in the future
Did you ever set your camera on a timer to capture the picture later on
Just to seize the moment
Freeze time
I wish I used my time wisely
But should I fault self
I was running off the Lord's clock
I can't control Father's time
He seized his chance
While I toyed with my time
Even though he took a stab @ new love and traveled to another time-zone
Should I fault him
I was the one toying waiting for a sign from above
I thought we served the same father
So... confused with the different messages we received
Well I'll stay stuck in my zone
Since I lost him in hers
Sigh...
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...