Monday, January 28, 2008

Unlovable

Unlovable

Unlovable
How I choose to define self
Those that pretend they love me only lust me for a brief
Have I been...
Wait... Deep breath...
Have I been hexed to be unlovable
Time allows true colors to shine
But why not seize the good felt deal now
Black out choices
I choose now
My hypothesis has proven consistently the wait alters your feelings/emotions
Shit, your all around being
Why switch up when the right now mood is so... right
Who are we destined for
Or shall I ask who am I destined for
Jesus Christ was single
Is that the path of choice for self
How would my legacy live on through my own offspring if they never had a chance @ life
I love hard
So hard that I become bitter and vengeful when feelings/emotions become altered
Love should shadow away any don'ts, won'ts, wrongs, negative as a whole
I define love as a ghost of a feeling
Something that haunts you, something you can't get rid of
Something that appears out of nowhere
Something that makes you sick
Something that gives you joy
Something...
Everything...
Anything...
But there's always a but, because, although, or however somewhere awaiting to begin or enter a sentence
But let it flow, let it be, it is what it is, it's whatever
I've heard those terms time and time again
But practice, I shall not
Not my method of choice
I feed off truth be it brutal or simplistic
I'm off the term obvious
Speak, shout, chat, text, talk, tell me...
Shit...
Or am I destined to be Unlovable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...