Monday, January 28, 2008

Train track exclusive

Train track exclusive

My hands tightly closed
Ready for a punch @ any draw
I won't open them
Everytime I try to grab something it slips away
These oily palms won't keep a hold on anything of late
Missing love immensely
Or some form of love @ least
Maybe just the idea of love
Feeling invisible red fingernails stratching @ my deep tissue massaged back
Someone lift this weight off my shoulder blades
I'm trying to concentrate here...
His freckles present in my eyes
As I try to blink the vision away
Skinny mini they call me
But I can feel his bones against my chest
Eat a little a popup thought appears
But he's perfect
My perfect
Well someones perfect
Admiring his profoundness
His power names
As weird as they sound
I giggle repeating it to self
But everyone has a Nia(purpose)
What's yours
Or should I say
Who's yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...