Monday, January 28, 2008

Tonight

Tonight

I lay in the dark
Eyes wide shut with a huge smirk upon my face
Darkness for noone to witness
But perparing myself for yet another big big positive dream
I hear whispers of joy entering my ears grabbing naps for mornings 1st rise
The smell of pasta and garlic fills my nose
A time difference arrives
I see the number 11 and 5 go by in a bubble clashing as they burst together
Changing my thoughts to focus on my long journey in the still night as I sleep
Self-care is the thought
Reconstructing the inner me
So happy can applaud consistently for the show me capital of this cold world
My heart beats like the sound of a dripping facet
Nervousness circles around the butteflies parading in the pit of my tummy
I shout out quietly to the universe
Quiet my mind
I want to sleep in love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...