Monday, January 28, 2008

Today

Today

The 1st day after the storm of enormous responsibility as well as constant tasks bought joy into the pits of my heart
I felt good all day while the snow dots scattered amongst the city as the sun shinned upon our skies
One of the weirdest combinations since my own eyewitness of a lunar eclipse in the playgrounds in my youth-filled days
But when strange bows down before you, only stranger than lerks
Ending a daily with seasoned steak a little too... tuff 4 my chompers but settled the hunger rush
Then the calls and text rang in
One after another
Heart drop after heart drop
Names rang out @ me as the topic of discussion in church on communion Sunday was how 2 end a bad day
This one was a go, I suppose
But having a joy filled heart left my mind almost too optimistic
Thinking only more love and happy was to appear
Having the heart pinched twice in one day only brings me to my knees as I silently scream out his name in vain
LORD... MY GOD
Father why today
I had a good day
Today was a good day
The 27th year shy of 8 days is running around corners
What and who my father allowed to journey with me has come 2 a hault
Some passes have expired
These things or persons will no longer move on 2 my next purpose driven levels
They've received their time
And time waits 4 noone
I'm afraid 2 count
3.14 is pie
Who's actually going to be left 2 share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...