Monday, January 28, 2008

Stand in love

Stand in love

Is there a such thing as standing in love
If so, can I have that love, please...
Because falling in loving is just 2 damn hard
I want 2 stand when I love
Fuck the falling
I haven't gotten up yet
It feels as if my body has been bolted 2 the ground and my heart has been removed and placed in a jar 4 the human(male) that I thought I fell in love w/ 2 view and make a mockery of
How R these love tactics even possible
There has 2 B some unwritten laws about this somewhere
If we're chemically connected what breaks us apart?
When I fell, I thought I was holding his hand
He truly must of let go and I was oblivious 2 his absense
Did I need my glasses 2 really see his love or maybe a hearing aid 2 hear his love
I like that my vision isn't 20/20 and I can't hear 100% of the time
God wants me 2 see U as I see U and hear U as I hear U
I shouldn't need help
The prueness of my heart should guide me
But I gotta move out of Oblivion because i'm sick of being bitten by the serpent
So next time it's stand in love 4 me
I'm feed up w/ lovers flying over me basking in they're joy and happiness
I envy thee who has fallen in love in Unison
I pray 1 day after i've mastered my Stand in love bit
I can 2 fall back in love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...