Monday, January 28, 2008

Speeding

Speeding

Swollen tongue sleep in my closed mouth
I let him play with it for a brief portion of the night
Wanting more of him
Wanting to arise with him
Smitten since our 1st eye match
Missing his touch immensely
Angry with the confusion of aggression
Jokes being jokes sometimes
No consistency of mine
Ending the call of ?'S
Feeling obligations @ such a fast pace
I want him nude
But nude only
Arm and arm not my goal
Away is where the head rest primarily during the year
A 5 hour can get me there
But will it occur???
Newbie killing my person already
I want the before back
The surprise in the crackerjack box
Too late
I ran the red light
Another pricey ticket to pay
Clearly I have a problem with speeding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...