Monday, January 28, 2008

Speechless...

Speechless...

I took a skinny dip in the pool of attentiveness, affection, shit the pool of Damn...
Dude wowed the shit out of me
Very unexpected
But when you allow God to do his work things just fall into place
My swim was refreshing until the Jaws of honesty took a bite
Shit...
Girlie is speechless
Dude wanted to be 100 with me as he submitted
He's in a situation
He has a situation
In my medulla oblongata
I have a situation with just about everyone
My friends
My family
Shit even strangers
I was once told Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus
So situation means the top of the food chain for him
She's the one
Wow...
Speechless...
He still wants a situation with me, in my opinion
But shit is it even considered a situation
I mean our energy is unprecedented (his words)
It's undeniable (his words)
However, Karma and I just deaded our beef
She kicked a Girlie's ass once upon a time
Don't want to get back into it with her
So speechless I tell you
I have to sit on this one
Having him grab me up and just passionately kiss me making my heart stop and wanting him more and more is just unexplainable
Shit I see dude as my textmate
You can't beat that since he's apart of the berry world
Speechless I tell you
Speechless...
I'm going to have 2 talk this over with my God
Everyone enters your life for a reason
For a season
But I've learned once before if somethings too good to be true its not good for you
I feel the illness coming on
No cure for this one
Speechless...
Yo...
A girlie is speechless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...