Monday, January 28, 2008

Something

Something

Haunting whispers heard from a far
They grow near as I put my listening sense to the fore front of my attentiveness
Someone or Something is trying to tell me something
Something a wise woman probably already knows
I close my eyes and try to make out the words
The language barrier has me beat
Since American English and I eloped about 24, 25 years ago
But the sounds tell a story
Of pain
Of hurt
Of disappointment
As my soul reads...
Funny how your can sense a feeling
Even if your mind can't make out the words
I'm humble now
My understanding never seems to be 100% in most cases
However, I do comprehend
My heart if full...
My soul has received something
So my inquisitive state can disappear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...