Monday, January 28, 2008

Sore Story

Sore Story

God I scream out to you
Why can't I just escape
I know its all me
But why the long chat
Why the abundance of reasons
Excuses if you will
I want him
I love him
I desire him
He's me...
But what's the guard
Is it that hard to even commit to me @ least 10% of your time
Does my purpose consist of trails of heartache
Why must I hurt
Always
Selfishness haloing over the head of he
What can you want with little me
3years ringing in soon another season/season gone by
Still the same state
Just standing by
Gazing @ the days
5year plan
My name not on the top list of To Do's
Alcohol filled body
Mouth with constant chatter of a million why's
Tell the stories of why not's
Not even a single paragraph of why so's
What motivates most lately whispering in my tiny child sized ears
Baby talk
Laughter appears in mind
My glassy eyes trying their hardest to stay alive
Clarity ripping through my skin for the thousandth time
Armpits filled of sadness
I raise my arms to release
The smell of stress reaking from my slender frame
Boi just bruise me more
I think I dig the fact that the heart I harbour lives a life as being sore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...