Monday, January 28, 2008

Sigh;

Sigh;

Its been a brief
My fingers sore from work related text and email replys
I end my friday with half task complete
I wanted to see him
sigh;
I rest my body for the remainder of the night
I need to prepare myself for the family filled
Syracusian weekend
I rest my eyes
I dream big
Dreams of relaxing, joyous, smilieful days to come
Knowing my 3 time Princess awaits my arrival @ my Mom's door step
Sigh;
Sigh;
Saturday's 4 hour path went by in a flash as My eagerness grew near
Happiness haunts as I ring the bell
Last visit was summer bound
The scent of weekly mowed lawns and pine trees filled the airs
As the Shot Gun door flys open I get my 1st wift of the real winter cold
Mysterious really
Yet warming
I run up the short flight
There she is... Alerted by her Mother's door lock
A kiss to the forehead as she screams
Auntie Nia you're here
I smile with my eyes
As happiness pinches @ my cheeks
The pace has slowed the 1st day has passed
I lay in the tub of ahava beaded filled waters
Masked face with berry in hand
Soaking in joy
Pure family filled joy
Christmas they call it
Jesus this is the best birthday
Thank you for allowing me to be apart
Sigh;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...