Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick

Sick

Still coughing up Oh Seven sins
Blowing my nose of those last minute regrets
Hoarse voiced from screaming
WHERE IS HE????????????????
I'm sick... :-(
Flu symptoms people
Although, on my new travel I've packed light
So light, that all 3 bags are considered carry-on's
Reading over how these mens have had me bent over raining tears of pain
Tears of heartbroken, sobbing, sadness
Honey Child I won't miss those previous moons
Hello... She must be nuts
But again I repeat, I'm sick... :-(
Noone deserves a talent like She
Who wants to arise with such a sun-shined, pure-hearted, hard-loving beauty next to them every morning
Scares many; Shit, Scared plenty;
The haircut, still taking getting use too
Being single running into Oh Eight, still taking getting use too
Promising self, Christmas was the last set of tears I would shed
But again they overflow my pupils
Oh my, I'm sick... :-(
God I need a Holy hug
A Holy kiss
A Holy moment to get rid of all this
The 2nd day and already mourning the life that I wasn't given
The life that She isn't living
Yup..., I'm sick... :-(
A chocolate diamond decorating my beauty-marked manicured ring finger
I'm engaged to me, I ANNOUNCE
Before Katie, I was Carrie
Nomore sex for me in this city
Send the gifts people
I'm marrying me
Yes... I agree
She's sick... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...