Monday, January 28, 2008

Shit

Shit

As sharp as I seem
When did my blade-like abilites become so... dull
I'm weak for dude
And no not my dude either
Shit...
Our outside situations still bounce around conversation
Although, the realness to his just won't register
Damn the attentiveness and adornment I receive in his arms is unexplainable
Shit...
The works...
He completes me
I must say
Even if its a right now emotion or feeling
I'ma let it "ride to the wheels fall off"
I ponder the thought
Is this what she feels
Because just from our enegry
We go 2gether like popcorn and a movie
Our worlds being somewhat so different
Yet still somehow apart
My situation stands the same
But can fall so easily
Be replaced, crumble if you will
My dude still hasn't rolled up the red carpet after the premiere
Now the normal society of lies stroll down
How can I fall so hard for someone that's not available to the public
I mean a silver, gold, or platinum, miniture-sized hula-hoop doesn't decorate his left hand
But the word my girl has come about
Shit...
That "TITLE" even bounces around the brain
Why must complications present themselves with me, so often
Why can't shit just flow
Difficult yes I maybe
But shit, this is even too difficult for me
Shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...