Monday, January 28, 2008

Expose urself

Expose urself

Why do u fault me
Ur dinner and a movie is my Romance in Paris
My South Beach is ur day @ a Public Pool
Ur chilling and drinking is my sampling of Wine and Cheese
Ur Gap is my Henri Bendel's
Ur local Bodega is my Whole Foods
Girl expose urself...
Hennessy is not the only Congac
Deep and Spirit r not the only HipHop spots
Packaged hair is not the only weave
Rucker is not the only Park
Expose urself....
I try 2 think outside the box
I can't limit myself 2 and unexposed World
Why R U imtimidated by assumptions
Expose urself...
How is it more comfortable 2 stop by Nine West than Chuckies Boutique
Even if I can't afford anything @ the moment
I feel, I belong
This is my Earth
Unexposed is just not going 2 B
Don't hate on my life style
Our salaries R just about the same
U just choose 2 dine @ BBQ's
I'd rather rich, juicy, mouth watering deep fried Lobster from the Atlanta Fish Market or Sea Bass scewers from Tao
I've been exposed, somewhat
There's much 2 come 4 me
I have a entire universe awaiting my presence
Memorial weekend wouldn't B my getway 2 Myrtle Beach
Travel 2 Phuket
Travel 2 Maui
Travel beyond...
Yes... its a much larger expense but 1 huge trip savior's the memory
Why must u continously surround urself w/ ur kind
Don't b comfortable
Become uncomfortable Spontaneous If U will
I promise U
There's a world out there awaiting ur presence
Remember, expose urself...
Trip urself up a bit and fall into something's different
U may discover change with ur own
I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...