Monday, January 28, 2008

Ode to yoU

Ode to yoU

Eventhough we don't speak and only faith has the answer to whether we will ever see each other again:
I invite you to meet me in my dreams... I know, you're prolly in love again and occupied with tons of new things
But my eyes miss the sight of you But my ears miss the sound of you But my lips miss the kiss of you
But my nose miss the smell of you But my body miss the snug of you
And I miss the yoU in Us
At night when my head hits my pillow and my eyes shut fast
I wait for you
I wait for you to appear
Because here, there are no strings attached
No cameras flicking
No music playing
No people watching
Just YOU and ME
Just peace and serenity
Meet me if you will...
We can thumb wrestle
Slow now is my speed
The doc gave me enough tickets
I'm done with speeding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...