Monday, January 28, 2008

Hit...

Hit...

Simple plans
Small wishes
Two Dreams
This is my life
Asking for much, brings about high expectations
So I'm going to lessen my call
Dummy down if you will
My high hopes have grounded me into a simplistic state
I lay in my bed of sin
Pondering what's my next move
As love blows though my cracked window
My body heat rises more and more
I can't feel the breeze
Its not tangible for a heartache'r like little ol' me
My once butterfly filled tummy
Has become and empty cocoon
So simple I propose to myself
I'm going to have the tiniest wishes imaginable
Sleepy nights having the same repetitve dreams
This is how my Wow factor will reappear
Because my God knows I'm not going to ask for much
Playmates ring 2B
Lay your finger on the bell
The noise still dancing in my ears
God when are you going to provide my true Soulmate with my address
Is he still playing his lottery of #'s
Well hit already
Hit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...