Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh Eight

Oh Eight

Giving up seafood
Giving up crowded spaces
Even giving up all noisey places
Giving up negatives
Giving up hateful thoughts
Even giving up all meaningless sexual sports
Giving up frowns
Giving up sobs
Even giving up going nowhere fast jobs
Giving up nightlife
Giving up being in the zone
Even giving up my favorite clubs and all shots of patron
Giving up shopping
Giving up beautifying self for the pleasure of he
Definitely giving up all the persons that don't wholeheartedly love me
Giving up disingenuous people
Giving up rushing all the time
Even giving up all that I thought was mine
Giving up ketchup
Giving up foods that break me out
Even giving up all don't and doubts
In Oh Eight I'm focused on the rebirth of me
Nomore false hopes, false dreams, unpromising future and striving to be
Its time to let my passion truely shine
I'm accepting my role and claiming all that's mine
I'd rather travel and explore this beautiful earth
Discover new things about self and mend this heart that lives in hurt
I've danced plenty I've consumed enough alcohol for ten 300 pound men
I'm going to live like God desires me to
And quit all unjustified sinning

Oh Eight is the celebration of self
Great love
Great skin
Great thoughts
Great health

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...