Monday, January 28, 2008

Life in me

Life in me

Awaiting my monthly
Feeling weird down there
Unsure of the actual evidence @ this point
My friend not arriving as yet
Contantly checking 4 the sight of red
But this would B a gift
My 6th life spurt and beginning w/ a new life could only b a blessing
However, i've said, no 2 them 2wice thus far
God again, 4 give me, 4 I have sinned...
Tyla being extremely 2 much 4 any European Nanny 2 handle
Am I ready...
I guess I will have 2 b
Since life is in me
Literally this time
Or is it my nerves playing tricks on me
Whatever it is, I still feel such a connection 2 him
Even though, I mean as much 2 him as a fun pass metrocard
It's just good 4 the day
Use it while it last
Whatever this feeling is inside
God knows... and in a few short days
He'll whisper it in my ear
Pray 4 me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...