Monday, January 28, 2008

Listen...

Listen...

When I arise in my joyous state
I just deliever what's swirling thru my mind
You can call me the messenger
I don't plan what my manicured thumbs will tap away @ on the Berry
The words just appear as I stare @ the screen
My talent, not to toot my own horn
Can not be measured
So I put as much weight on self as I possibly can
I would like to write more during my happiest moments
But in the hours of troubles
My words scream...........
STILL I RISE
As long as my readers hear me speak to their hearts
I'm full
No one man will ever learn fully or even understand my stories
But I give you and eye opener @ least enough to sniff thru my worlds
There are Lilly's, Sunflowers, Red Robins, White Sanded Beaches, Clear Blue Skies even Cherry Trees there
Even though you may only visualize Sour Fruits, Bad Dreams and Stormy Weathers
Bare with me
Sooner or later I'll come around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...