Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm so pretty

I'm so pretty

Save the sun for the shades
Grab the specs in the rain
A girlie's lay for every occasion
I scream out
I'm so... Pretty
As I strut through the big world
With a vintage fendi baguette in hand
Pretty Pretty me
Diane Von muti- colored butterfly Yellow sparkling on my butter soft, perscriptive colored, antelope skin
I swirl as I cross the congested traffic walk
I hear the Boi's whispering Gorgeous; Beauty; Sexy;(just to name a few) B*R*I*X*S Babe get over here
Questions bouncing threw crowds
Isn't that one of those Power Rangette's???
Damn...
Damn...
She's hot
Shit, shortie is bad...
Bad is right!
But shit I'm taken
By me, that is
I'm so... all over self
Boo Boo get off me
Do you see the heels on these sick ass Christian Louboutin bust a cherry red pumps
Can you handle a every 10 second dip
When the old classic Bel Biv Devoe hit Posion is ringing through those Wednesday Night Lotus speakers
I'm so... Pretty
I rolled my hair a 2nd time just to get this perfect curl
Dude you see me
Shit I see me
I'm so... Pretty
Geez...
Giggles as I catch a gaze @ my Mac professionally done up chinky's while reapplying my Mac Oh Baby lip gloss in my custom made saworski crystal pocket mirror
Omg you should see me
I so... shock myself sometimes
Little me
Sigh;
I blush away @ the thought of this God given beauty
I'm so....... Pretty
Yes indeed a girlie is on self
Waking up drinking a gallon of joy every morning from now on
This body will be heard
Watch me now
Low self esteem my ass
I'm so.... Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...