Monday, January 28, 2008

End the Story

End the Story

Tears drown my pillow as I call on My Lord
Please not another depressive state
Not another boat load of stress
I thought that was lifted once my leave kicked in
Almost 2months and counting of and extended Ferris Buller's Day Off
A penny hasn't jingled on my table top thus far
How is one suppose to survive
The last I checked there aren't any Indian Reservations around
So living off the land is completely obsolete
My right hand holding me down as well as holding me up
Be it literally or human
I cry out for help
Maybe someone can hear me
Being it's a soulful silent cry
Hoping and praying my God will answer
Sister telling me not to approve the stress that keeps knocking @ my door
Don't sign for it
Send it back
Chanting times approaching again
There isn't a celebrating gene present in this slender body
Nothing but somber energy and moods around
I try to mask my grief so noone will witness pain
But even being halloween clothed
A simple stare into my slightly closed chinky's could tell you a long story
I call on him
I call his name
Jesus...
The Son of God...
My Lord...
Cast a blessing...
Grant a wish...
Honor a prayer...
I need you all over me
All through me
What to do????
Blinks in before my eyes
Remove the question marks My Lord and end the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...