Monday, January 28, 2008

Eat Pray Love

Eat Pray Love

Its 2:26am and I must testify that I am completely and utterly engouled by this book. Life keeps flashing before my eyes and I become Liz more and more. The secret has dropped a piano of grace in the center of my chest. Life has taken a new course in the learnings of my world. I will become more adventurous than ever before. I've discovered it's clearly okay to experience the unknowing and having significance with self is far more important than achieving a meaningless goal. Life will never again be malice in my eyes and living for the moment has become more celebratory than ever. I can big-smile and actually feel my cheeks crack with joy. I'm unsure what you guys will receive from the story of one stranger's life, but I respect and honor the stories of any and every strange self from this point on. What's decorated on a person's face can go far more deeper than a regular bad day. The good in good should be rejoiced and the complaints can be buried for eternity. I live today... For once, close your eyes and allow your dreams to feed your soul. Why not dream big and bright so when your joy rings in your ears in the morning a new you is born. I don't want to rattle on with my new beginnings but it feels good to share. Parla come magni (speak the way you eat).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...