Monday, January 28, 2008

Bamboo

Bamboo

The feelings in me are runneth over
Joy is nibbling @ my cheeks
I feel wonderful
My lastnight eye match with my 27 inch sony has me on a whole new path
I'm living the secret
Lend me your ear let me tell you about it
There will be no moods a swinging
Happiness is here to stay
I'm in love with me this day
I'm accepting me and marketing my grateful self to the world
The law of attraction has reacted in my favor already
A positive thought can seize a dreadful moment anyday
This smile has been tatooed on my beautiful face
Anger and bitterness has been buried
What happens to me from here forth will be in my control
I'm the mother of my destiny
God is my creator and I will live in fear of him only
I'm going where my positive energy flows
Nothing is stopping me now
Positive persons rule
If gay means happy
Then fruit cake it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...