Monday, January 28, 2008

Boomerang

Boomerang

My boomerang left my hands
I can still feel the force left on my pale finger tips
I watched it glide threw the air like the Airbus flight that landed @ JFK port in the previous moon of today
I had to release it
The pain that I held onto only made me worse
Doc visit to discover my shoulder still not in complete workable condition
Neither is my tender heart
Although, insecurities took a hike
I threw Boomerang out there
I gave it my last painful right swing of the season
I've been hovering over Boomerang since our 1st eye match that night
And for what
All for what
No intentions @ all of me being a keeper
Confusing really
I've never been attracted to the selfish
But I ran by Boom
Dreaming of happy
Fantasizing of worlds to come
Boomerang getting in line
Our line
As we walk within eachother together
I've waited it out
Same outcome
Same questions
Same answers
No
Unconscious control over me for days past
Not allowing days to come
Reading over my words seeing how broken I've been
Oblivous to Boomerang's holding game
As special as I am
As gifted as I've become
My friends upset with my actions
No explaination of how I let it get this damn bad
Memory crashed
But knowing deep inside how Boom really feels
Requesting hypnosis to feel or hear truth
But held deep inside will never heal my heart
I need to let go
Removal of memories for one-self healing
Even though I owe royalties to Boom for starting me back on my craft
I toss Boom out my guarded window
My Boomerang glides across all skies
I nod my head of tears
I nod my head of almost two whole years
Ciao
Only God knows if I'll see you, hear you or feel you again
Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...