Monday, January 28, 2008

314

314

20 minute ride of ka-glom brain blogging puzzles while I listen 2 next stop being recited over and over in my head
I try 2 drown out the sound while my imagination drifts off gazing @ the cloud of love halowing over head
The short trip intercepts as I exit the iron horse with a sly smirk upon my face
eyes glitzing from happy almost tears
27th year approaching and 3.14 is pie @ my finger tips once again
I set a goal upon my heart
I told my soul she would meet her mate and would beweb by the zero ocho year
Optimism stands but summed up in such a brief time frame
Questioning purpose after purpose as the numbers 3,1,4 appear in every transation I process
They haunt me
I wonder if the taunt is 2 remind me of another me or the previous me
Praying each day that something new makes me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...