Monday, January 28, 2008

(*_*)

(*_*)

A simplistic warming gracious feeling
Wow...
Classic...
As the girls recite throughout our STARR-STUDDED weekend
Miami wasn't prepared for what we offered
5 dazzling beauties in your presence all @ once
Maybe... Too heavy for most
And yes, we layed it on thick
It was like time stood still just for our arrival
And the abundance of joy and happiness we felt is non-measurable
I'm suffering from vacation-separation anxiety as we speak
I so needed that...
I so required that...
We needed to bond amongst eachother
Under the South Beach Sun couldn't have been a better choice of location
Our closeness now is so unbreakable
We see self for self
Shit, we respect self for self
I love my dawgs
I'm honored to have such wholehearted persons in my life
Bar dancing without negative judgement or dirty looks
Hot tub after-party play
Still no negative judgement
Unlimited amounts of index finger(lol) taco meat(lol) jokes
Still same mood, same positive-happy energy
Defines true love, true joy, true happy...
In my opinion
Just pure appreciation of all being on the same level
Girlies thanks...
Fuck a dude sometimes
I got yall baby
Lol...
Non... I wouldn't take it there...
(*_*)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...