Monday, January 28, 2008

Clarity

Clarity

Smack dead in the middle of the world
My head feels like the equator @ this point
I'm steaming
My temperature has brewed to the maximum I know I'm about to over boil
Who knew questions could warrant actions of answers like this
I'm a very open person
Even if my Berlin Wall still stands sometimes
I protect myself
I need the whole story not just the 1st few pages you read in the beginning of every newspaper
Chanting optimism keeps me happy inside
But negative acts twirl before my eyes
Digging me can only go but so deep
The shovel had hit the core
I smiled during the previous moon
The jelly brought about joy in my tender soul
I wanted to shift my plans just for the adornment of He
But went with it anyhow
With nothing but nothing occurring
Nausea raping my body of good feelings
Soulmate feelings
All this for He
He being the malice one
Clarity He longed for
Are things clear now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...