Friday, October 3, 2008

?


How do you want me to be?
What do you want me to be?
I show that I'm human and U don't accept me
Emotional wreck
Emotionless blank
How can you not like me better when I'm playing Frank?
Sexual freak
Virgin Mary flake
How would you tell if I was real or fake?
I give you closeness
I provide meaning to your soul
A healthy relationship is my only goal
Eventhough we started as soon as we met
Should it have ended, when you decided to jet?
I hear its your life
I understand all of that
I even honor you for being this intact
Most men would crumble
Fall off the earth
But you've played Mom and Dad since your little one's birth
And as erie as it was to find out you had two little girls
With both my names and a head full of curls
I could have bailed then
But I never judged
I just accepted your world with a big hug
You shut ↓ and shut me out
and tell me you're fine
Which I know is a load of crap
Please don't think this is a relationship trap
I'm asking you early on
Because now is better than, then
Are you planning on keeping me around as your l♥ver or your friend?
Wasted time is something I don't give
The future is where I'm headed
So either l♥ve me hard
Or let me live

1 comment:

  1. P, I ♥ this!!! I think I'm goin to quote it (with ur permission of course lol)

    ReplyDelete

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...