Friday, October 3, 2008

10/03/08


I bed lay daydreaming in my still room
Wondering what will this new day bring
Falling leaves and brisky winds move about in my mini-outdoorsy world
My best bored with work wishing she was home as well
I feel a new beginning coming on
A new day inside of the daily me
Happy that my journey is coming to a end
Surgery a cold wednesday morning away
Still laughing inside from a great all girlie day two moon filled nights ago
Welcoming another young lady into our circle of joy
Happy I testify
Happy I declare
Eventhough,
My Mr. Buenos Diaz wont get himself in order
He doesn't understand my craft
And that honestly bothers me
Even if you don't understand poetry fully
Reading delivers to all
What do you grab from someone's words?
I guess he doesn't get the meaning of talent
Well I'll leave that to my nightly prayers
Big Sis still stuck in the stubborn zone
And I'm not going to bail her out
Grandpa on silence mode 4weeks and counting
Alot going on with me
Yet, I declare happy
No need to walk around half-hearted
My God gives me his all
I pray you drink a full gallon of joy as well
Its TGIF bitches

2 comments:

  1. ♥ "I declare happy" I need that full gallon of joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you. I what you are expressing is a gift from God. You must use your gift to the full extent. You may never know whose life, heart and soul you may touch. So many people have problems with expressing their thoughts through conversation and even more so through writing. Please keep up the good work and continue to use what God has given you.

    ReplyDelete

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...