Monday, September 22, 2008

9/22/08


I can not honestly say I'm a democrate nor a republican
I vote for world peace
A calm state amongst all lands
But what does stick out @ me is the voice of Obama
I haven't been wrapped up in the political word but I desire a good speaker
My pastor tickles my fancy when he delivers his sermons on Sunday
So I would vote him if he was on the ticket
I ask you all, what sticks out @ you?
Because what does this country really need?
A new color, age, gender or creed
When Novemeber rings in and the choice is made
Will your night's sleeping time be better?
Will you smile more bigger?
Will your needs, wants and desires be met?
Will the change you were praying for unfold before your eyes?
Will this really whole-heartedly impact you?
My focus is to live the best life I've been offered
And does a male/female or democrate/republican in office really affect that?
If so, how?

Tell me, why you stand firm on your decision?

2 comments:

  1. OBAMA all day! This poem brought about awareness of my surroundings. And as U already know... you're amazing with words! Use words as a canvas to paint your beautiful world girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BARACK all day baby!!! I know I know... my first comment to date. Rain on the world with your words Mrs. Olay. And yes I wrote MRS as if you're married. But with the 2010 date, I'm just getting use to using it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...