Friday, September 19, 2008

9/19/08


Crawled up, heating pad against my belly
Listening to sirens stream thru the streets of my Harlem
I stare @ the bars on my livingroom window
Feeling trapped from yet another wasted day
8-10hour shifts I'm use to executing on my daily
But is $'s worth enduring the pain?
I can crown Self a pill-popper
And no not in a ecstasy sense
Eventhough the more codeine I devour
The more I feel like I'm being lifted into space
Unconscious Self, hand me the trashcan so I can puke up this conditon
Wash it away and exit this place
Everyday its a 50/50 chance I'll be regular
As dramatic (some may say)
Energetic
Wild and crazy as I am
I've moved into such a humble place
Just last Wednesday, you could see the alcohol in my face
Now back here chaise laying in such a boredom state
But my faith is still in place
I have faith in him
I read Peter I versus 4: 12,13,19
The l♥ve of Tonia to thank
I kept reading and landed @ Peter 1 verse 5 3:10 and Joy took over my case
The chapter ending in...
"And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you."
No more teary eyes
A smile has replaced
The over-Joy I feel because I know blessings will soon chase
Track me down and provide a bed of his Grace
I would l♥ve to know, how deep is your faith?


The Sun is shinning in my soul so I'm prepared for the heavy rains...

Girlies thank you for your feedback. It really helps me get thru the day.

1 comment:

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...