Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9/17/08

Today I report to you from my teary eyed chaise(thanks Big Sis and Felicia one of the most comfortable pieces of furniture art that I've rested my rear upon)
The strength of l♥ve couldn't pull me together to exit this place
Hot waters running in my bathtub to @ least relieve some of the pain
I describe my pain as a tummy full of dirty laundry
Washing and rinsing away in my abdominal area
Two tylenol 3's and a Celebrex being the fabric softener of meds to help complete this load
Awaiting the spin cycle so that the pain can stop
Why me, I ask?
Must I discover the highs and lows of this illness
My bestest Chel having the most knowledge of Endometriosis
Doc after Doc looking into my private areas
Still no severity of my condition
I want this to be over
My ♥ filled with joy is not healing nor helping this day
Girlies I cry out to you
If you guys could just share some of the pain
I dont quite understand why I must go thru this
What have I done to have this condition casted upon me?
God knows whatever sins I've commited the blood of Jesus is my gift to receive forgiveness
Tears and Headaches go hand and hand
Well..., welcome to the world of mygraines I've told self
I'm praying today will end in a smile filled face with light makeup and a little orange blush
Stepping out into the Big City life
To table chat @ Taj
Unsure @ this point as I harbor the pain
I l♥ve you all and I pray you never have to go thru this
Writing and sharing my words is keeping me a float right now
So please, keep reading and sending your replies


Pain abandon me, you don't have to live here anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...