Friday, June 6, 2008

Disguised

Disguised

I escaped from the big box
Cloudy headed
Heavy heart
I peered down @ the word overwhelmed circling my feet
I say, to self, this was such a bad week
Although, the days flew by like and over night storm
Much has happen
What else can go wrong
One of my bestest in unimaginable pain
Just the thoughts reappearing can bring a sunny day, horrible rains
Like how can this all be happening @ the same time
A black man makes history for something other than a crime
So someone tell me what is a girlie do
When stress has returned parading my new
I try to clear my head and stop the evilness from brewing inside
But my eyes continue to tear awaiting yet another bad surprise
God I call out
The only true help in all of my sobbing days
Come please and take mine as well as everyone I love pain away
I know tribulation is a process for much better days
But when I arise tomorrow @ least take my stress acne away
In the heart of me my face shows all misery present inside
I've learned a beautiful face can never be disguised

Nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...