Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I miss you much

I miss you much

A teacher; A leader; A mentor; A friend; A Mom for sure
My Mom
Mom you remind me of sweet-smelling summer blossoming tulips
As I cruise down Park Avenue
The array of flowers speak to me
They scream out your name
I get vibes of your spirit
Almost like getting a chill on a 90 degree day
I sense you...
I feel your presence
I miss you
I miss you much
In the words of Janet Jackson
Our distance withholds a connection
However, it often rains pain
I need you here sometimes
I need you here often
I want to tear up on your shoulder tops
And let it all out
What would I do without you has suddenly began to flash before my eyes
Of late
Why...
Is it that I miss you so much
It hurts @ times when we chat
I require your face
I need to feel your warmth, wholehearted, obsessed with your own, feel...
Your motherly energy
If you will
I speak from the hearts of your 3 born
I apologize for the sisterhood that pierce your heart and soul
I'm trying to work on that
Our blood connection should never be hindered by anything
We are apart of one another
As we are the heart of you
My solution was to take a step back and allow My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to do his work
The day will come
When you can smile again despite all the hurt we have put you through
I love you Mom
I love you
I miss you
I miss you much
In the words of Janet Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...