Monday, January 28, 2008

Damn

Damn

A meteor of happy flew thru my cold bedroom window
Strange thing isn't it
These unseasonal temps have my mind jogging in so many different directions
Can't keep a steady head to save my life
But this cold draft of necessary joy I feel now
Its keeping my chubby cheeks kissing my eyelids
My prayer has been answered
Nearly a full month of crying out
Since Christmas morning arrived with continuous tears
One email and I'm full
I even dialed up only to hang up
Needed just a voice of one single word
HELLO
The biggest holiday of my year running in and I feel its going to be a great one
Even though he has no clue or maybe he do
All this pie is just for you
He can believe me that I don't even have a desire to share
I wanna feel his collarbone pierce my back again
As he shelters my body
Have you ever felt cloud comfort
Me either but for some reason laying with him feels like nothings even underneath
And nothing can bring me down
Damn
In the words of Usher
I got it bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...